Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Virgin Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Member

First post today....the forum looks just the sort of place to be involved in.

Plenty of *"!! taking with informed discussion (I can't promise the latter!)

Looking forward to getting involved, How do you get into the Intersite Matches that are run....know a few guys that fished at Stockton last week and seems like they had a good time.

Also used there knowledge to good stead as I won a match on there the following day!!

Here's to some good banter

Welcome Bankside, glad you found the site usefull to get a good win at Stockton, the intersites are just 4 or 5 team matches spread over the country, but we do have other matches during the year which may be of interest to you.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian, definately interested in the matches, will keep my eyes peeled for further details

Comment

welcome to the site bankside
        [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Lee1001 ....here's to some decent weather !!

Comment

yea

lets just hope the weather lasts mate
            [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

hi bankside hope you like the site think its the best
              the lads on hear are a good bunch and are willing to help
              have fun mate
              [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

welcome to the site bankside you like it on here have fun ask away if you have any problems and some one will help you

Comment

Working...
                X