Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello chaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello chaps

Hi,

My name is Ian Dixon, my mate Perry Stone (Yorkshire Baits) gave me the web address for the site. I fish mostly opens all over the country but mainly in the midlands and south, hopefully I can give some good advice!

Nice site guys.

Ian
    Ian Dixon

Welcome aboard! You've joined a mottley crew of all different abilities and some characters on and off the fishing scene!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

God Ian i thought you had emigrated !

Comment

Ian is God

Comment

welcome to the site ian , nice avatar picture
          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Ian,
            Can I ask you some questions when they arise please.I am in serious need of help in my match fishing

Regards Ray

Comment

Feel free to ask ray, I'm sure somebody will have an answer for you

Comment

Hi
                Can someone help....I fish the Avon at Melksham.I need a good groundbait that will sink to the bottom in 10feet of water.When I practiced I had trouble keeping the roach and skimmers within pole range.

Ray

Comment

For a straight forward out of the bag mix, Van Den Eyde Turbo is one of the heaviest about.
                  [url]www.falcontackle.co.uk[/url]

Comment

hi Ian welcome to the site, its one of the best fishing site on the net. you will really like it on here have fun

Comment

hi ian
                      hope you injoy the site there are lots of good fishermen on this site and some you may help better there fishing like me lol.... so injoy it mate it is the best site i think
                      [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

hi ray123 when i use to fish the river Avon here in bath. i used a ground bait what was called cloud bait when you mixed it, it would look hard but the thing was that it would sink very fast because it was heavy but when it hit the bottom it would explode and make a cloud on the bottom of the river bed. it was brill for the bream and roach the name of the ground bait, i do not know but i can try and find out for you if you want. its really good believe me i know i love bream fishing 140LB of bream on that groundbait i have had... the fishing shop sale it here in bath, well i will find out if he still and i dos i let you know

Comment

Indeed. welcome to TA. And must admit I got to love your avater
                          [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

hi

I cannot get Turbo or Natruul groundbait at all in Bristol.....can anyone help please

Ray

Comment

Working...
                            X