Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

hi joined today looking forward to getting a few tips and joining in chit chat.started fishing again 3 years ago,joined brookside ffc and am joint secretary fish a variety of waters hayfields,birkin,lindholm,sfff,carpvale,sessay to name a few.got 15 members and looking to improve next 2 years.
    a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Welcome to the site!

I run the site and I'm based in Doncaster so not too far from you.

Perhaps you can get your other members to join the site as well, then you can post your results on the site to keep everyone up to date with how your waters are fishing.

Hope you enjoy the site.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

welcome to the site , feel free to ask around
      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

confused or what

if a number 6 shot is heavier than a number 8 and number 8 is heavier than 10 why is a float say a 4x6 lighter than a 4x8?refering to post ealier in week,understand 0.3gram lighter than 0.5gram so why is it not done this way on 4x10 or 4x12 surely a 4x6 in this sense should be heavier than a 4x8 etc.what am i missing please explain...............
        a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

im most probabally wrong... but... in the depths of my memory i seam to recall something like it steming back to the europeans using styles and the weights 4x12 etc are releted 4 x no12 style not shot?

Comment

Spot on Beasty!!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
            X