Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello there

I live in n ireland ,used to live in hyde cheshire , local water now is the river bann ,favorate method 8 meters to hand , other hobbys watching road racing ( bikes) just saying hello to every one steve .

Hello Mitchy, and welcome to talk angling. Cheshire is decent for waters and you left it for ireland. Anyway, If you have any trouble or need a few questions answering dont be afraid to ask. Were here to help aswell. Enjoy and have fun

MG
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Hello Mitchy! Have your clocks stopped in Ireland or are you a night owl!? Oneabung our esteemed leader and site owner is thinking if arranging a party to Ireland next year so you maybe able to participate!!Enjoy the site mate and tight lines.
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

relocated with work ,used to work for seinior service in hyde ,closed down .
        where you all having a trip to ,next year.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site Steve.

I fish the classic in Enniskillen every year and I'm organising a group to go over next year as it has been brought forward to the 28th April the fishing should be a hell of alot better this time around.

Hope you enjoy the site and dont forget to invite your mates to join too!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

senior service ?? as in ciggies ??
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hello michy welcome to the site if you need any help just ask away

Comment

april was a great month weather wise over here , yes to ciggies was gallaghers ,just been taken over by japan international tobacco ,i will have a run down in april and see you all the guiness allways clashed with the nw200 (bike race ) lot of mates come over carnt do every thing .

Comment

Working...
                X