Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing tackle shop essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing tackle shop essex

Hi everyone
    I wanted to get peoples views on where you would like to see a new fishing tackle shop in Essex. I would really like to open a shop and want to know if there was anywhere that was in desperate need a decent tackle shop.
    Thank you!
    Carly
    x

Where abouts in Essex are thinking, Essex is a big place

Comment

anywhere in Essex really but I live near Colchester so the closer the better but I don't mind travelling.
      Thank you
      Carly

Comment

im in Colchester too, and to be fair we have a couple of really good shops already, Colchester Bait and Tackle (Dougie) is excellent for bait and local water knowledge, Wass's in Stanway/copford is good for quality tackle, one place I have thought about is Harwich / Dovercourt, they dont have a fishing shop on its own, just a DIY shop that sells a couple of bits and pieces and a bait machine outside, there are plenty of anglers there and they could probably do witha decent shop, my only advise is to really do your homework, and maybe speak to a few tackle reps and see if they would supply, no point opening a tackle shop with crap branded tackle, if the top brands wont supply I dont really see the point .

Comment

Thank you for your help I will look into Harwich. I'm definitely going to do my homework before I do anything. thank you again for your help
          Carly

Comment

Working...
          X