Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Notts returnee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Notts returnee

Hello

I'll not say I'm new to fishing but I have not been in over 20 years, I have just been given a fair amount of tackle that is more than enough to start with, (most of it I haven't a clue what it's for).

I would be grateful for any advice about best places to fish etc, in the Newark area.

Cheers Simon

Hi mate,welcome to talk angling,there's quite a few on here from up your way,so just ask away and the guys will be more than helpful as always. ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hello to you,wellcome to the forum,portland waters in Newark imediatly springs to mind,...http://portlandwaters.webeden.co.uk/
      Last edited by Mickangler; 2 September 2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
        Hello to you,wellcome to the forum,portland waters in Newark imediatly springs to mind,...Portland Fishing Lakes
        Thanks
        I will put it on my list of places to give a go, from the web site it looks OK.
        I am currently just fishing off of Bob's Island in Newark, and letting myself in gently. Will start to get more adventurous.

Comment

Working...
        X