Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie

Hi everyone, I have just joined the site and I am looking forward to getting help and advice and talking to other fellow anglers.
    I am a lone female angler! my partner thinks I bonkers spending every spare minute fishing, but what better way to spend your day, out in the fresh air in some fantastic surroundings just waiting for the big one to bite. I mainly leisure fish but I am in a match tomorrow.
    The other night I thought I would try using mussels as a bait, great first cast hooked into a carp, needless to say I lost it! can anyone advise me on how to successfully hook this type of bait?
    Jolly 1

Welcome to the site,not a bait i use often but a size 8 passed through and out of the toughest middle section,if useing smaller hooks try hair rigging through the same part with a wide hairstop.you will find plenty of help and advice on here.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
    X