Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi there everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there everyone

Just joined today and looking forward to some good banter.

I like all fishing but mainly river match fishing in Yorkshire which puts me on the endangered species list. Any river anglers out there?

Hi mate,welcome to talk angling-there's quite a few of us on here that are partial to a bit of river fishing. I like a bit of everything,as my local river down here isn't fishing too well at the moment,so the commies help the confidence a bit. (Unless I blank there too!) Enjoy the forum and the banter ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Welcome to the site mate.
      Dont be afraid to ask anything there is always someone to answer!
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks gents, out of curiosity what is your local river

Comment

Mine is the river colne in uxbridge,middlesex-it's a small tributary of the thames. A great river for chub,barbel,roach,dace etc when it's on form,but we've had a lot of 'overnight visitors' on a few of our local stretches. And it's suffered a bit,unfortunately. Which rivers do you fish mate?
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I have the avon just down the road but havnt fished it yet,
            will be soon though
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi m8 welcome to the site, where did you get the name from hope it not a nick name lol.
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                Mine is the river colne in uxbridge,middlesex-it's a small tributary of the thames. A great river for chub,barbel,roach,dace etc when it's on form,but we've had a lot of 'overnight visitors' on a few of our local stretches. And it's suffered a bit,unfortunately. Which rivers do you fish mate?
                I fish Swale and Ure mainly but also Ouse and Wharfe. Beats the puddles any day

Comment

Originally posted by rich200 View Post
                  Hi m8 welcome to the site, where did you get the name from hope it not a nick name lol.
                  Wife gave it to me

Comment

Lol wash more!. see the banter has started already
                    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

hi fishy one welcome to the site, another endangered species here mate, love the middle Severn, Teme, and warwickshire Avon, if your down this way on severn anytime give us a shout

Comment

Do you know thats what wife said, wash more. I think she had a sense of humour amputation.

I'm on river Swale Sunday, let you know how I got on, thats if river stays in its banks

Comment

Working...
                        X