Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello all from mick57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from mick57

HI i live Billericay Essex i reacquired the passion about 10yrs ago loved it the new tackle and methods went full circle rods then poleitus then bought hardy marksman 11f feeder beautiful rod.

Joined a club did not fish matches but like match styles and keeping busy.The strangest thing occurred fished mill barn gt wakering got the carp going on the big waggler and had the session of my life,stopped at 60 fish estimated 300lbs.WOW

I should have been over the moon but it left me feeling almost indifferent to the sport hard to explain,anyway i have not been for nearly two years just starting to feel the interest again buying AT and MF.So i am hoping partisipating in this forum will futher boost my enthusiasm and get me back on the bank.

Apologies for the long winded intro but just wanted to let you no what had occurred. cheers mick.

Hi mick,welcome to talk angling-there's plenty of advice to be had on here. And welcome back to angling mate.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Cheers paul look forward to partisipating on forum

Comment

Hi Mick,welcome to the site,have to be honest,have felt the same way on occasions,only on commies though so hardly fish them any more,just now and again to boost confidence in my rigs and baits and put a bend in the rod after a few blanks,lol,enjoy the forum mate.Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
          Hi Mick,welcome to the site,have to be honest,have felt the same way on occasions,only on commies though so hardly fish them any more,just now and again to boost confidence in my rigs and baits and put a bend in the rod after a few blanks,lol,enjoy the forum mate.Regards Peter.
          Cheers peter i understand what you are saying,but some of the waters i was fishing where hard,and i had to work hard for several years to get the method spot on and work at it on the day to keep the fish interested.I still cannot really understand why that caused the loss of interest.May be i felt there was nothing more to achieve but thats silly as i no little about river fishing for starters.

Anyway when i start going again i am sure the great feelings will return.Be pleased to keep you all posted.

Comment

Working...
          X