Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi everybody from Swansea,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody from Swansea,

Its nice to be aboard Has anybody ever fished the warm waters of port talbot docks?

Hi Tiddlersnatcher, welcome to the site! fished the docks about 10yrs ago on a welsh national, 2 practice sessions = 25& 37lbs of skimmers then blanked in the match itself!!! Phil.

Comment

Hi there Phil ,typical init, Was that the one where there was 80 mph winds? ,i won the first ever national on there with 21lb of small skimmers up in the water with the slider while everbody around me fished the feeder, there's one hell of a lot of fish to be caught up in the water on that place, and you'll be suprsed how most take the easy option and fish the feeder , i won our last two club matches on there recently with 56lb and 32lb on the 7 meter whip i've lost count of the ton up bags i've had on there recently all on the whip , ignore the whip at your peril ,its fantastic fishing there at the momment, i'll be fishing the winter series on there shortly ,Al

Comment

Hi Al, no it wasnt windy that day if i remember!!! i fished the long whip, slider & 11mtrs to hand, its a pity its so far as its a fantastic place! defo sounds like you're the man to beat on there! all the best, Phil.

Comment

lol i wish, i drew the same peg i won the last two matches on there , great i thought three in a row coming ,bad mistake lol weighed in just over 8 lb came nowhere, 56lb won it off the peg i batterd them from the day previous, gutted,nevermind is it move on to the next one

Comment

Working...
          X