Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

keen learner says hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keen learner says hello all

hows it going lads and ladettes!!
    keen learner and a late starter here, keen to get as much info and tips as poss, and crack a few jokes on the way, c u all around, laz111

welcome to the site laz

Comment

thanks polepot.
      off to the local lake again today, been twice this week, and ive had nothing, i use reds, tried sweetcorn but to no avail.
      the lake itself is a mess, dead fish, dead geese, trollies, bikes, someone needs to keep it in check, why let things go downhill and ruin it for people.

Comment

I think I would look for a new venue laz, doesn't sound too healthy there mate

Comment

i do, i get to go to matches with me uncle, lavender hall is a favourite of mine, but to keep myself busy and at peace i go down the lake, take the kids, it just annoys me that no-one cares.

Comment

aye

Comment

where you from Laz
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

welcome to the site laz111 you get a lot of info and tips on here and a lot of jokes on here to have fun.......

Comment

hi laz, welcome to the site, you'll get plenty of advice here! In amongst the pi$$ taking lol
                  [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot
                    where you from Laz
                    birmingham larry mate!!!

thx baging up art
                    also to you too david!!
                    nice to meet you all...

Comment

Quite a few west midlanders on here mate, wheres this lake?
                      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

shard end!!

Comment

ref shard end lake

karl its uncle mark,how can you admit to fishing shardend lake

Comment

well, you see mark unlike other fishermen i know, i dont lie!!
                            sorry to all the truthful fishermen out there!!
                            how big was it again????

Comment

Working...
                            X