Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is David new to the forum. I made the age old mistake of getting rid of all my tackle when i moved a few years ago. So here i am 10 years later wondering what's changed and were to begin. It took me years to assemble my last set of tackle, it was all taylor made to fit just me just how I liked it. I visited my local tackle shop today and was very happy to find that very little has changed. Infact i was shocked to see the quality of tackle on offer for the money. There was my favourite groundbait, my favourite floats and hooks the only thing i am gonna to struggle to replace is my favourite seat box, the Watercraft Concept. I have been told by various sources that Watercraft no longer produce the box....so I am stumped what to do for a box. If any of you nice peeps know anyone who has one they would like to sell, or a shop that maybe has old stock, please any help would be very, very much appreciated. It seems everything else can be replaced (thankyou E-bay) and the poles now are amazing for the money. Upto now all i have bought is a Map reel which i shall use for float fishing and a Shimano GTM 4000 reel to replace my beloved GTM 4010. I am looking forward to getting back into fishing, i have always missed it, especially wacking a grounbait feeder out for Bream, or early morning Tench....thanks again David.

I have the address somewhere for the bloke that owned watercraft, I shall try and dig it out for you coz I got intouch with him for spares for my box and the service was excellent, but that was a couple of years ago

Comment

By the way, welcome to the site

Comment

That would be ace....thanks vert much.

Comment

welcome to the site busa

Comment

Working...
          X