Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi
    My name is Carole and I live in Southwest France. I have my own private fishing lake and large house with an appartment we rent out to holiday makers. I have been looking for ways to let you fishermen out there know I am here and that this is a fantastic place to chill out and fish! Lots to do for the family as well so everyone is happy.
    Carole

How old are you and are you married.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Spadge you forgot to ask the lady about prices and pictures, (to stay and the area) before anyone jumps in.
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

welcome to the site Carole, we're a good bunch on here ( well most of us) LOL, post us some prices and pics on the site please, or link to website if you have one.

Comment

I spent a week on a boat in that area a few years ago, it's a mega part of the world.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Watermill in Charente-Maritime, France. Moulin du Touron: Holidays in France in a Restored 17th Century Watermill apartment
            Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Thanks hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by rich200 View Post
                Spadge you forgot to ask the lady about prices and pictures, (to stay and the area) before anyone jumps in.
                Female, owns own fishing lake, lives in sunny France. It's a no brainer Rich.
                On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                  I spent a week on a boat in that area a few years ago, it's a mega part of the world.
                  Your arms must've been aching,luke-all that rowing! ;-)
                  Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Welcome to talk angling,carole. You're a very lucky lady to own a place like that ;-)
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hi again all...
                      Yes I am married, I am 44 years old. I have updated the website with prices so check it out. I also do fully catered breaks and am quite a good cook.
                      We moved here 7 years ago and love the tranqility here. Great place to live and the weather is great too (usually, but not this week!!!)

Comment

Welcome to the site Carole.

I admire you for moving out there,

And envy you for what you now have! lol

Only kidding, there are some great characters on this site, you will have fun if nothing else!!!!!!!!
                        To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
                        X