Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

i registered with talk angling site an got a load of rubbish to get in touch nellwith them it is easier to find the-----pimpernell----what is the prob tell me how to get in touch with them -----i dont like facebook ok

e-mail me please -----------thanks

Comment

Please explain what message you got, was it a personal message or email, all new registrations get sent an email link to complete their registration, no one is expected to use facebook but this site in common with others have facebook and twitter pages. If you prefer you can send me a me PM and I will try and help solve your problem.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Garforth View Post
        i registered with talk angling site an got a load of rubbish to get in touch nellwith them it is easier to find the-----pimpernell----what is the prob tell me how to get in touch with them -----i dont like facebook ok
        You made a post, what's the problem?

You're in---------------dude!
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Garforth View Post
          take a chill pill mate-you're on the forum! welcome to talk angling,by the way
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

The use of comma's and full stops is allowed. Makes reading posts a lot easier.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

But don't add apostrophes where they should not be!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                But don't add apostrophes where they should not be!

Shouldn't.

An apostrophe when shortening a negative expression, always replaces the 'o' in 'not'; just like you did with "don't".

Unless of course you are a proffessor of english, and there is an ancient bylaw governing the use of two apostrophes in the same sentence?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Proffessor???>
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Well spotted,col ;-)
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

What I was going to say, was, when being a smart alec, always remember there is always someone smarter than you. Point proved by Col !

In my defence, I was being ushered upstairs to attend to the nipper
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Think i shall be most careful with my own spelling from now on.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I said should not, instead of shouldn't to emphasise my point. I wasn't aware of the rule you describe Luke but I am better than most with my punctuation.

Comment

elimentary my dear watson

Comment

Working...
                            X