Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

German Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Member

Hi all, not really a German member, but a Brit who has lived in Germany for the last 22 years.
    Jayson is the chap on the right in the picture :-)
    I have actually been a member for over 5 years, but have just started coming "home" to the UK for fishing trips and wanted to get into the swing of British Angling mentality.
    I match fish Natural waters here in Germany, and do a lot of Publicity work for the German national team (yes I don´t do much )
    some may know me, or at least seen me running round like a headless chicken at the World championships in Spain or Holland last year? I met and spoke to a few Brits, but don´t recall many of the name´s.
    Any way, I look forward to getting into the swing of things round here, especially on the topic´s of fishing natural waters, with conventional Baits.

Jayson
    Attached Files
    [url]www.champions-team.de[/url]

Hi jayson, welcome to talk angling-plenty of brains to pick on here,mate! Which waters do you fish when you get back to england? ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Paul. As i said, just started fishing the UK, not something that I will regaurly do, but 2 or 3 times a year is in planning.

Last June a couple of us had 3 fab days at Gold valley. One of those days spend with will Raison fishing for Silvers with conventional baits (Maggot, castor hemp worm) and then one day we fished an open match. I was last and my mate 2nd last. It´s just completely different fishing to what we know in germany!
      Then we had a day out with Des Shipp down near Bristol. Again natural baits on a deep Gravel pit. Picked up lots of advice and Tips from 2 very good and great Anglers!
      I won´t be over again until spring, where I am already on the look out (so advice is welcome) for venues around south eastern England.

Comment

2 of the best blokes to learn from there,mate-nice blokes too. Gold valley is my favourite venue,it's superb. Maybe look into willow park,which is only a mile or so away from there,or old bury hill,which is a stunning natural venue with tons of fish-near dorking in surrey,or if you like bream fishing look into farlows match lake in iver,bucks-great fishing! There's a lot of commercials around,but not so many good natural venues. Feel free to pm me if you need any local info.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

hallo und herzlich willkommen, tight lines
          Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

Jayson, I go to Ireland every year to fish the Waterways Ireland Classic.... quite a few of the German Lads come over for it - perhaps you know some of the ones that go?
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

ah, Browning Ovens team won it this year. I know Uli (2nd from left) and I´m sure the others have at least heard of me :-)
              photo, compliments of champions-team ;-)

Vielen Danke für dein Willkommen SchwamBob ;-)

Oneabung, did you recieve my last PM?

regards Jayson
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X