Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

4x14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x14

hello, i'm stefan from the netherlands. i'm 15 years old and I can't speak english very well. my favorite is the pole, I have a maver M25. I like also the float rod (in dutch 'match hengel'). I only fish with the feeder when i didn't catch with the other rods.

my dream is win the great competitions and the king of clubs final in ireland.

I register myself here to learn about the angling style in the uk.

some pictures of myself.

bye

welcome 4 x 14 looking at your pictures it is us who should be asking you !! anyhow feel free to ask anything this is THE site for angling.
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Welcome 4x14, I have to agree with compleat tangler! Enjoy the site, you couldn't have picked a better one to join, everyone here's always happy to help.

Comment

welcome 4 x 14 to the site nice pictures, you get a lot of help on here that's what this site is all about. helping people with there fishing problems and have some fun to so just ask away....

Comment

Hi Mr 4x14 welcome to the forum for all anglers that wish to progress in this fantastic hobby. Nice bag of fish you have there could you tell us more about that days fishing. Did you start out as a 4X10 and have you progressed into a 4x14, you really do look like we could be asking you for info.

Anyway nice to have you on board Mr 4x14, just wait till you are a 1.5gr ,set your sights high my good lad.
          Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
          ><((((?>
          .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

hi, the title sir is to high for me. 4x14 is a float weight, 0.40 gram. in the uk they have floats for casters, maggot, sweet corn but in holland we have 0.5, 0.6, 0.75, 0.8 ,1 gram and more.

that nice bag of fish is catched in a dock here, if you have a good day you catch 50 kilo-100 lb and if you have bad day you catch 5-10kg. and sometimes you catch nothing. but we fish with poles of 7 meter. and than it's angling on speed. i catched that bag in 2 hours.

i do my best to write the good things, but it's very difficult for me.

Comment

Welcome to the site stefan. You are very welcome and you say your English is not that good - I would say it is excellent.

I love to fish in Ireland as well but it is not as good as it used to be, I have been going and fishing there for over 20 years now and won a few festivals so I hope you get the chance to come over and have some luck with the draw bag.

Please post some questions and get some of your friends to also join our site providing their English is as good as yours.
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I think your English is very good - its a lot better than my Dutch, which really only extends to "Denis Bergkamp".

Anyway, begroeting Stefan en welkom!

I think you might be answering more questions than you ask on here, if looking at that impressive net of fish is anything to go by!

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                  I love to fish in Ireland as well but it is not as good as it used to be, I have been going and fishing there for over 20 years now and won a few festivals so I hope you get the chance to come over and have some luck with the draw bag.

Ah that all depends on where you go :-) maybe someone must have warned the fish. :-)
                  Last edited by BRENDAN; 9 October 2007, 12:40 PM.
                  [URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/match_fishing_talk_angling_chat.html?nojs=1#goto_forumsearch"]A Brilliant little function[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by 4x14
                    if you have a good day you catch 50 kilo-100 lb and if you have bad day you catch 5-10kg
                    Wow 5-10 kg is a bad day??? I would love to have such a bad day every day. Great fishing Stefan. I wish i could be as good.
                    Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X