Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi All, New to the forum :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All, New to the forum :)

Hey all,

Firstly I'm Paul a keen angler who's just starting back up, A little about myself I'm 24, Married with 2 kids living on the south coast. I used to be heavily into fishing a few years back but moved to be with the wife and alas down here all I found was sea water ( plus not being able to drive was a down fall because it meant not being able to get to any venues ) But now I have passed my test and the roads are no longer safe I left all my tackle with my cousin who let's just say didn't exactly take care of it very well and I ended up with alot less than I started with, But now have started rebuilding my collection and hoping to buy another setup from dreaded fleabay.

I have the basics I need to start piking again and hoping to go Friday

I have another hobby which is reptiles ( snakes mainly ) and no doubt you will see photo's of those in the future.

Tight Lines all.

Hi paul,welcome to talk angling,and welcome back to fishing! Where abouts on the south coast are you? Enjoy the forum,mate.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
      Hi paul,welcome to talk angling,and welcome back to fishing! Where abouts on the south coast are you? Enjoy the forum,mate.
      Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome, I'm based in Brighton

Comment

hi paul

Comment

Welcome to the site chap! Pictures of fish you catch would be good.... snakes not so good!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
            Welcome to the site chap! Pictures of fish you catch would be good.... snakes not so good!
            lol Thanks mate, Will sort some photo's out over the weekend off piking tomorrow so might even have some photographs if I catch

Comment

welcome to the site paul. Enjoy, anything you need to ask -fire away, some good blokes on here always willing to help.

Comment

welcome to the site, Paul! tight lines, Phil.

Comment

Hello Paul,welcome to talk angling,we got some right characters on this forum,nice to have another member from sussex,im based in little Beirut,just along the coast.
                  OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Welcome onboard paul loads of good info & stuff on here

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome

MT Net - I've noticed theres not many anglers down this way into course fishing it's mainly sea mad folk I've done a dabble in the old sea fishing but only managed to catch whiting/flatties/doggies would love a cod though

Comment

get yourself along to dungeness after a good blow,should be able to catch yourself a cod.
                        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                        X