Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

As you can see my name is Gerry, I live in Carlow Ireland, I am the P.R.O. of carlow coarse angling club and like river fishing float or feeder does'nt really matter. I also fish commercial carp, tench et.

Welcome to the site Gerry, we are starting to get a few lads on here now from Ireland, tell us more about the fishing over there, I am sure the lads would appreciate any info. I see you are PRO for your club have you a website if so put a link up on here.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the site Gerry

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by gerry View Post
        As you can see my name is Gerry, I live in Carlow Ireland, I am the P.R.O. of carlow coarse angling club and like river fishing float or feeder does'nt really matter. I also fish commercial carp, tench et.

Hi Gerry,
        Welcome to the forum.
        Angling Safaris - Benidorm

Comment

Welcome to the site Gerry, I go to the classic at Enniskillen every year and love fishing in Ireland.
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

cheers lads for the welcome etc. hav not been doing much fishing lately river has gone up very high. My six year old beat three of us the other day with a minnow.

Comment

Welcome Gerry
              Do u have any tips on catching river bream.

Comment

i was called an old pro once...but that had nothing to do with fishing...welcome Jerry to whats probably the best site on the WWW bar none

In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
                X