Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Geegee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geegee

Hi fellow anglers.its nice to join this site,i am new to fishing and would like to learn about it,cheers

Good to see a new member post an introduction, last couple have been spammers Welcome to the site geegee , where abouts are you from ?

Comment

Hi Polepot,thanks for the welcome mate,i come from motherwell [scotland],im 49 and have just recently took up fishing,cheers mate.

Comment

Hi GeeGee, nice to have you on board, whats the coarse fishing like up there. I have read about Magiscroft from time to time are there any other commercial type venues?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the site

Enjoy your fishing
          [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by geegee
            Hi fellow anglers.its nice to join this site,i am new to fishing and would like to learn about it,cheers
            Welcome geegee.

If you want to learn you're in the right place! We've got a lot of good anglers on here, in a lot of different dieciplines and areas of the sport. No matter what you're questions I'm fairly sure there will be someone well placed to answer it. Aaah, talkangling, brings a warm glow to everyones life.....

It's also nice to see that the greatest sport in the world can attract new people from all over the country and all age groups.
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G
              Hi GeeGee, nice to have you on board, whats the coarse fishing like up there. I have read about Magiscroft from time to time are there any other commercial type venues?
              Hi Brian,magiscrofts is quite good,as i am knew to the sport i not realy sure about other venues as yet,but hope to find out ,cheers

Comment

Thanx for the welcome gem ,cheers

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
                  Welcome geegee.

If you want to learn you're in the right place! We've got a lot of good anglers on here, in a lot of different dieciplines and areas of the sport. No matter what you're questions I'm fairly sure there will be someone well placed to answer it. Aaah, talkangling, brings a warm glow to everyones life.....

It's also nice to see that the greatest sport in the world can attract new people from all over the country and all age groups.
                  Hi David thanx for the welcome mate,cheers

Comment

Have a look at Loch Ken, theres a good few from this side of the border fish it, by all reports its a good bream and roach water. Just a bit to far from Birmingham for me.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G
                      Have a look at Loch Ken, theres a good few from this side of the border fish it, by all reports its a good bream and roach water. Just a bit to far from Birmingham for me.
                      Thanks Brian, regarding your message about loch ken,will try it in the near future hopefully,cheers

Comment

welcome geegee, i hear there are some superb cammercials in and around Scotland.
                        i was up there last year for the 6 Nations. had a fantastic weekend. just a shame on the results. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zone
                          welcome geegee, i hear there are some superb cammercials in and around Scotland.
                          i was up there last year for the 6 Nations. had a fantastic weekend. just a shame on the results. lol
                          Hi Zone,thanx for the welcome mate,iv just took up fishing so i have still to search out different places where to go,iv just been going to a place called magiscrofts [which is local] the guys there have been helpful with me being new to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                          X