Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Welcome guests!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome guests!

Talk Angling welcomes everyone on board our forum, and it allows you to read through the threads while remaining as an unregistered Guest.

However to post questions and answer posts you need to be registered.

Talk Angling is rapidly becoming one of the most popular angling forums, so please REGISTER (it only takes a minute) and post at least one thread introducing yourself to other members or question onto the forum - it makes the site a better and more interesting place if everyone makes a contribution!

We all look forward to answering your questions and maybe meeting you on the bank!

Talk Angling is FREE and does not and will not charge a fee for membership!

So Register Now - CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Oneabung; 27 May 2008, 12:18 PM.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Originally posted by Oneabung
    Talk Angling welcomes everyone on board our forum, and it allows you to read through the threads while remaining as an unregistered Guest.

Talk Angling is rapidly becoming one of the most popular angling forums, so please REGISTER (it only takes a minute) and post at least one question onto the forum - it makes the site a better and more interesting place if everyone makes a contribution!

We all look forward to answering your questions and maybe meeting you on the bank!
    I registered and I'm gald I did. this is fast becomming my favourite forum. Apart from the naked question. I like the colour scheme, it is very nice and the Quote function is ver easy to use.

I love fishing, I think my dream river to fish on would be the River Yangzi in China or the River Ouse in Sussex.

Comment

simon i would just like to say thankyou for the info you gave me for my disabled national at lindholme it was spot on next time i am in your neck of the woods we must have a drink or two.

Comment

Hi all just a quick hello, i am from warrington and fish with saracens.

Comment

Please take the time to register on the forum if you are just lurking as a guest - it only takes a minute and then you will receive regular updates and also be able to fish in the matches that are organised by the members - oh and by the way it is FREE!!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

heard loads about this site so glad to be part of it be good to pick brains of anglers everywere and hopefully bank more fish in coming seasonhappy angling

Comment

best site on the planet
              everything louder than everything else:D

Comment

Just wanted to say hello,iam new and looking foward to any new tips or advice.

Comment

welcome to the site andy2473 you are on the best site on the net ....

Comment

welcome to the site andy 2473 hope your enjoy

Comment

Hello

Just to say hello, and thanks for having me aboard.

Comment

Hi just joint the site because my eldest son insisted I should.
                        Nice site and already have some pointers you no the say (is never to late to learn new tricks)

Any how thank you for having me

Bolognese

Comment

welcome

Comment

Internet Maketing

I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
                            ----------------------------
                            Sally
                            Social advertising
                            Email : [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post

Talk Angling is rapidly becoming one of the most popular angling forums, so please REGISTER (it only takes a minute) and post at least one thread introducing yourself to other members or question onto the forum - it makes the site a better and more interesting place if everyone makes a contribution!

Talk Angling is FREE and does not and will not charge a fee for membership!

So Register Now - CLICK HERE

hi, im chris from hasketon and i go for predators and carp mainly!!
                              [B][I][U]cnash[/U[COLOR="Red"]:)[/COLOR]][/I][/B]

Comment

Working...
                              X