Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, Just thought I'd say hello, I've been in the old splodging game for for over 40yrs, but as my Dad used to say you're never too ''owd to learn''.
    I've just taken a 4 month break from angling to get all the politics of running a big club for the 15 years out of my system, I even thought I could pack the whole thing in all together, but I sorley miss all the banter and the interaction of sharing info and all the good things about our beautiful sport, however that c**p is behind me now and I'm itching to get back on the bankside find out what's new and what I've been missing.
    I'm based in Dronfield,North Derbyshire, but am considering going for a few opens probably around the Thorne, Bawtry, Doncaster area, when Ive got my backside in gear, I know I'll be pools fodder for a while so no doubt I'll be welcomed with open arms.
    Anybody know of any smallish opens in that area and fancy taking any cash off me?

Hi Gringo - welcome! Our erstwhile leader Oneabung comes from Donny so he may be prepared to let you lose some money to him!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Welcome to the site m8. You will pick up lots from here and can give some too.
      [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
      Guess who is back...
      [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
      [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X