Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cheers Si!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers Si!

Nice one Si. Things are looking good. Hope that the new forum flourishes.

Name- Simon Pain

A few of you will have bumped into me on other forums over the years and I can see some familiar names. Don't do much fishing at the moment but take an active role in our local junior fishing section and do a bit of coaching and help to organise quite a few junior matches throughout the summer on our local lake.

May also be looking to organise some bigger junior matches on some commercial venues next year.

Good to see you on here Simon! Welcome...

Nice to have the locals on here, of course if you want to organise Talk Angling junior matches then feel free! I'm sure the younguns would love to see their results up on the website!

You not fishing the winter league this year then??
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Don't think so mate. Not been in the best of health in recent times and waiting for hospital admission. Nothing life threatening but it needs sorting.

Hopefully will be in better health by next year and of course if you want a talkangling junior match setting up, then I can have some input. The last match I held on Highfields Lake got a good write up in the Free Press and the sponsors got a mention in the paper. Just wish there were a few more local adult anglers that could put a bit of time in and help us out, as next year we are hoping to attract decent numbers of junior anglers.

Comment

Now if this is the same painy i havent spoken to for about 2 years

If it is welcome mate,

I will happily fish a TA match up north one weekend if ones organised and im not too old. :P

Comment

You can count me in for helping out next year - just give me plenty of notice Simon.
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Cheers lads!

Ah young Mr Taylor. I've been monitoring your progress since the Worksop Junior days and it is good to see you doing so well.

Quite a few of the lads from your age group seem to be doing ok for themselves.

Comment

LOL

Now Worksop was a long time ago, i still fish the nationals for them well i did i think i am off back to my old club as the desire has left the intermediate team of Worksop. Yes a few of the guys i have grown up with are doing really well. I must dust off the gear and get back on the bank.

Its my league coming up but i cant fish the winter league due to not being able to practise.

How are you doing mate? Once i can drive i will happily pop up and give you a hand though as i do want to do my NFA coaching course. I feel that i should help the youth of today like myself.

Comment

Working...
              X