Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

My Barbel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Barbel

This is my 11 lb 3 oz Barbel, caught on my first (and only) Barbel fishing trip last year ....
    ( I didn't get a pic of the 6lb Barbel or the 5 lb chub I caught on the same outing!!!

nice whiskers mate, where you have that from

Comment

Got it from the River Wye near Goodrich in September... took a good 10 minutes to get it in! they go like trains don't they? I had never even seen a Barbel before that day! Beginners luck as they say!

Comment

nice one mate ive never caught a barbell but i enjoy reading the reports how they put up a good fight

Comment

Great Barbel, Well Done!!
          Yes they do go like trains don't they. They normally fight much harder size for size than any Carp. And you always seem to remember your first Barbel; even if it was not the biggest one.
          Welcome to the world of Barbeling, what a cracker to have on your first Barbel session.
          Happiness is Fish Shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now):)

Comment

Working...
          X