Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

To Say Hello And Ask About Match Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Say Hello And Ask About Match Fishing

Hi every one my name is butty

I just joined the site this week. I found that there is some good advice on this site by members. Ive been fishing for about a year now I no some of the basics but I would like to take up match fishing but I am very nerves how to go about it. At the moument Ive got rods & reels Iam thinking about getting a pole.I lve in oxford in oxfordshire.I would be very greatfull for any advice on how to start match fishing.
    Many thanks

Tight lines every one

Welcome to the site butty, the best advice I can offer you is to join a club, there you will gain match experience and pick up advice from the other members

Comment

welcome butty i live not a million miles from you in banbury
      we could get together for a few sessions if you fancy it mate.
      everything louder than everything else:D

Comment

Originally posted by butty View Post
        Hi every one my name is butty

I just joined the site this week. I found that there is some good advice on this site by members. Ive been fishing for about a year now I no some of the basics but I would like to take up match fishing but I am very nerves how to go about it. At the moument Ive got rods & reels Iam thinking about getting a pole.I lve in oxford in oxfordshire.I would be very greatfull for any advice on how to start match fishing.
        Many thanks

Tight lines every one
        find your way to maggots end in cowley. tell them your new to match fishing and they will put you on the right road. best to go during the week when its not too busy.
        43 barnes road, cowley,oxford,ox4 3qy. 01865 396070.

Comment

welcome to the site butty you get some very good advice on match fishing here there are a lot of us that do match fishing so just ask and some one will help you..

Comment

Hi every one
            Just to say thanks for the advice to my question.Also thanks to curtains for the offer will keep you in mind.
            Many thanks

butty

Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
            X