Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

got atomic groundbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got atomic groundbait

just been reading about this new grounbait atomic cloud from got anybody tried it out yet if so whats best as it sounds like you have to mix it as a slop

Have been having ago with it for a few months now at the moment the red and black ones seem to work the best. I have mixed it as a slop and have used it with micro pellets depend what i have been fishing for. I'm sure that as time goes by the other two: ie the green and brown will come into their own with meat,catfood or paste. There is talk of a bloodworm one coming out. The best place at the moment for upto date info of the product is the got website as the lads on there use it most of the time.

Andrew.

Comment

thanks for that andrew look forward to recieving it and i will try it as you say as a slop

Comment

Cattos

The Atomic cloud comes in 4 flavours at present. Green Lipped Mussel (green) Catmeat (brown) Strawberry (red) and Black (aniseed) All have worked well in trials but by far the most popular are the red and black, although as Andrew has said I think the others will come into there own in the summer when those baits are more prominant.

There are also two new flavours coming out soon. Pineapple (yellow) and a slightly lighter red (worm). Watch out for them as they have been responsible for a lot of fish in the net.

The cloud itself is very versatile and can be used as a slop to create a cloud effect as the name suggests. Used simply for dusting maggots or as a dye for larger baits such as corn or meat. Mixed in with a method mix it is quite explosive.All I can suggest is get some and have a play around with it as you can do some much more with it.
        [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

atomic cloud

thanks for that keith i have already ordered some of the black and red for the weekend going to try it out on a pleasure session first though

Comment

Working...
          X