Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi im pastewaster from Midlands new to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im pastewaster from Midlands new to the site

Hi I have just joined the site, I have been fishing for 5 years and i fished with the Midland bears at woodlands Droitwich. Fished with the DVA in Derby also known as sensas Nathans. I have fished with east midlands in 2008 disabled nationals team at Heronbrook got silver then in 2009 at woodlands Droitwich team won Gold then the angling trust decided to no longer fish regional teams fish as single anglers unfortunately that is too costly now. I have been in and out of hospital and not done a lot of fishing since. If anybody knows of any angling clubs close to Wednesbury, I would be greatfull to hear from you.

Cheers Roger

Hi roger,welcome to talk angling-there's plenty of guys on here from your neck of the woods,so you should get plenty of local advice. Enjoy the site.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Pastewaster- Roger welcome to the site mate, i will keep my ears open for you

Comment

welcome to the site pastewaster

Comment

Working...
        X