Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Steve and i am from the Kent area.

I have been in and around the match fishing scene for many years now. I did at one stage fish the Kent summer and winter leagues. However i now fishing the club circuit for MLT, Brasenose and the MPAS and the odd open match. I am out fishing at least five times a month at local venues , like Monks Lake, Hartleylands Farm, Tylers Common and Colemans Cottage to name a few.

I am currently sponsored by Angling Bait Club and MF Floats. I have recently run, an open match at HLF which was sponsored by ABC. I intend to try and run another match this year in the name of my sponsorers, I will mention to other members on this site, if they are interested, of course with the TA adminstration approval.

Anyway i have a question. Have you seen or handled a Browning Xitan Z12 16 metre pole as i will be selling my Toury Pro and i am in the market for another pole.

Regards Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

welcome to ta Steve,nice to have new member from down this way,friday 22nd [email protected] if your interested..
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Hello MT Net

Thanks for the invite. Is it on Spring Lake or Brookhouse ?

Regards Steve

Comment

not sure yet ,got to talk to Chris,and his a bit hard to get hold of ,bless him,but it will be on spring if its avaiable
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

If its Spring, i will try and get the time of work.

I just prefer Spring to Brookhouse.

Please keep me informed.

Regards Steve

Comment

Welcome
            [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Welcome on board mate!

Comment

Welcome to the site mate
                Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Thanks for your welcome gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                  X