Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi guys and girls. Les here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys and girls. Les here

Hello all.
    I am Les. I have only joined the site yesterday, after discovering Talk Angling on twitter.
    Im 52 from Bexleyheath, N Kent.
    I have been an Angler for ever, its my absolute passion.
    Currently a level II coach, really enjoy teaching kids how fish properly, I think its important that they catch fish straight away. Then they are hooked for life.
    I start out fishing the lower Thames at Richmond, Kingston, Hampton Court etc.
    Then joined a club and the venues became for varied, from the Great Ouse, to the Dorset Stour and Hampshire Avon.
    Left the club to become part of a Match Team, again fishing the lower and upper Thames.
    More recently I have become a member of Priory Farm Fishery in Nuffield, Surrey.
    If you want to drop me a line to say hi please do so.
    Im still keen to learn methods and tactics that I have never used before, so open to any ideas, hints or tips that you may want to share with me.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    TIGHT LINES

Hi Les.
    Nice to have a coach on here. Im looking to become a coach when im 18.
    Hope you enjoy the site, dont be afraid to ask questions.
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi les, welcome to talk angling-enjoy the site.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
      X