Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all!

hi all,

Feels along time away from the bank but not that long if you know what i mean, i use to match fish in and around the hertfordshire area as well as surry and london winter leagues and nationals, all team fishing and opens so not new to it all but returning to a more relaxed effort as i have a young family now as well as living in bournemouth, be great to get tips and share any that i know to you all, to get me gear back in order i am also after if anyone has one is a 13m section for my daiwa matchwinner 811 pole or another 13m section of the same mandrill, a well trust worthy pole of mine which has repaid me time and time again, you all have a peice of kit which you all consider to be your most vauled, this is mine!!! old it might be but cared for it is! be good to chat with you all,
    many thanks

welcome Andy,enjoy
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Welcome to talk angling,andy. Enjoy the forum and feel free to join in.
      It may be worth you placing an ad in the pole sections section. Someone may well have the 13m daiwa one you're after in there. Good luck.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

welcome onboard

Comment

Welcome on board fella
          [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X