Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post

Hello fellow anglers. A little bit about me. I`m Jason from Northamptonshire. I`m just getting back into the hobby after an absence of about 15 years. I used to regularly visit the waters edge, and have fished many matches including Nationals. However, a change in other commitments resulted in my outings being drastically reduced, and then suddenly stop! I`ve only been out a few times since returning to the scene, and I honestly don`t know why it took me so long! I`m looking forward to visiting some of my old haunts, and indeed, many of the new venues which didn`t exist when I last took angling seriously! Well that`s all for now, time to explore the forum!!

welcome Guv,i think you may find things have changed a bit,enjoy talk angling
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by MT NET View Post
      welcome Guv,i think you may find things have changed a bit..........
      You`re not wrong. It`s was worrying when I walked into my local tackle shop and thought "What`s that!?" and "What could that be used for?"

Not only that, but fisheries have changed also. There seem to be lots of 'commercials' now, and I could probably only name 2 before I packed up!

Comment

15yrs is a fair old break from the game,i had a 20yr break and it took a bit of time to get back into the swing of things,i found the local tackle shop to be a mine of info,probley coz i was spending shed loads of money in there,but they certainly helped,any questions youve got just post them up,there a helpfull gang on here..
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Welcome to talk angling,jason and welcome back to fishing. As mt says-feel free to ask away,as it's a minefield out there. Enjoy the site.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
          X