Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

hi all, i have been into fishing for years but for family commitments not all of them years have been consecutive, but lately a couple of work mates persuaded me to put my carp rods away and try a bit of pole fishing, i have been pole fishing now 4 or 5 times and absolutely love it, just yesterday i drove to lindholme lakes down Doncaster way to fish my first ever match The Big Bash annual match, sure a few of you would of heard about it, its a great venue and a worthy cause with it all in aid of raising money for breast cancer, 160 anglers and £4300 raised i am very pleased to have helped in my own very little way.
    as i live in Haydock driving that far everytime i want to wet a line is a bit too much so now i am looking to get involved in a few matches around my own neck of the woods.
    i am currently not involved with any clubs so i think my only option would be open matches, which i will check around the forum to see if i can find a few.
    also i will have to try a few local venues so anyone want to put me on to any it would be appreciated.

thx steve.

Hi steve,welcome to talk angling and welcome back to 'proper fishing!'
    There's plenty of guys on here from your neck of the woods,so advice should be forthcoming. Enjoy the site and don't be shy to ask any questions you may have.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hi Steve

Welcome to the site.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Working...
      X