Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello Im New Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Im New Lol

Hi so heres a bit about myself I love fishing and have done for over 18 years I literally think about fishing at least once everyday.

I have just managed to secure after 3 years of looking and countless visit to lakes with no joy, 2 fishing lakes which i intend to run as syndicates.
    Well one which is full of over 1000lb of carp averaging between 4 & 6 lb with some specimens up to 20lb with big roach and perch and has 21 pegs will be ran as a midweek dawn till dusk syndicate for £99 per season with private matches available to be booked on weekends for £75 a day it is located in a stunning country side setting away from the hustle and bustle of day ticket fisheries.

The other is a 200 + year old estate lake which will be ran as a small syndicate 24/7/365 days a year and contain only carp and a few perch with no carp being under 10 lb with a good head of 20s 30s up to 40 lb +

for full details please keep an eye on my website Home - CAL Fisheries

hopefully some of you may join my syndicate one day.

Welcome aboard mate. Where is the fishery? I can't see an address anywhere?
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

wauw ur own lakes!!!! Well nice i would say!!!!!! welcome!

Wasnt easy but i think its in wolseley[estate,garden park] staforshire! alongside the A51!!

Comment

Working...
      X