Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all.

Hello all,
    I have just joined today and thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
    i have been fishing for a couple of years now and am just starting to have a little bit of luck.
    I dont have anyone to give me advice and have learnt everything i know through books or dvds.
    I have joined middlesbrough angling club three weeks ago and am making my way round there waters, which so far as been impressive. So basically im at the point now where to move forward i need a little advice and guidence from experienced anglers.
    I have a real passion for fishing and am wanting to get to the very best possible, however that will only come with time,experience and advice.
    when im not fishing i work with people who have drug problems which i really enjoy and am quite good at, or so they tell me..ha ha..
    I live with my mam and sister due to breaking up with my partner 6 months ago, i have a son bradley who is seven and caught his first fish the other day in albert park.hope to speak to you all soon. steve swan

Welcome to the site Steve, fire away with the questions and I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out

Comment

Hello and welcome
      [B][COLOR="Red"]Be happy, go fishing[/COLOR][/B] :)

Comment

no better way than to fish as many matches on club waters and do not be afraid to ask the winners or runners up how they fished lots of the guys in boro would be only to happy to point you in the right direction thornaby angling center a really good source of info good luck and tight lines

Comment

Cheers all,im pleased to see you all there if i need any advice,
          steve swan

Comment

Working...
          X