Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Never done this before but here goes......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never done this before but here goes......

Hey up every body out there, I have been fishing for many years and still have never caught 100 lb of fish I love fishing and always enjoy the day but I never seem to catch loads, if I,m catching every body is. I won,t write a lot but I like to read the threads and pick up the odd tip. If you ever see me fishing you will know it,s me because I,m the most untidiest angler around. I,m off on holiday to Stratford Upon Avon next week, maybe I,ll catch some thing there, enjoy your fishing and keep laughing.

Welcome to talk angling mate. There's plenty of advice to be had on here. You'll get your ton eventually. Enjoy the site.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thanks paul k for my first ever reply looking forward to it.

Comment

Welcome on board mate!!

Comment

Hey up Craigy,just joined myself yesterday,good to see you on here matey.

Comment

Welcome on board lads, Craigy ask the questions mate pretty sure you will get the answers, and what this site is for.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Come to Tirly in gloucestershire youl easilly do your ton lol good luck and tiht lines.

Comment

Getting a ton is easy, just spread it across a few sessions
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Catching 100lb of fish is not easy at all, it is a lot of fish and something some anglers are not capable of to be honest.
                  I have on many occassions thought i'd done it cos i havn't stopped all day and then weighed in 70lb or so.
                  Funny thing is, the first time i did, it never crossed my mind that i'd broken the magic mark. Don't let it bother you, 100lb or 100oz's it doesn't matter one jot as long as you get in the frame and batter the fella on the next peg.
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

i just enjoy fishing mate and dont really mind wot my bag is so long as i catch a few.But the biggest bag i have had is 80lb of bream from my club water and that was only once last year that was a good day very rare indeed lol

Comment

Was that the water you pm'd me about fishster. How are you mate.
                      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I get more satisfaction catching 15lbs of silvers on the rivers roll on next week

Comment

Working...
                        X