Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Aldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Aldridge

Hi Folks Brian Rigby here. I Live in Aldridge aged 45 I have fished the open sceene for 28 years with a few breaks when i have been away (abroad working folks not in winson green). I now have my own business and my traveling days are over. These days i concentrate on fishing river matches.

Welcome to TA M8

Comment

Good to hear you are still around Bri
      wondered what had happened to you
      May catch up 1 day mate
      Colin from Aquarians
      Colin

Comment

Morning Col aint seen u in ages! i remember some good laughs in Ireland lol. see u about sometime, I fish at stourport a lot in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Rigby View Post
          Morning Col aint seen u in ages! i remember some good laughs in Ireland lol. see u about sometime, I fish at stourport a lot in the winter
          Suffer Terrible with my knees Bri so dont fish Rivers any more !! Sadly
          I wish i could as i am 1 of the old school that does not enjoy these Holes in the Ground 1/2 as much as the Rivers !!
          might pop down to Stourport in Winter see how its done !!
          Take care Mate
          Colin

Comment

hi brian ... welcome to talk angling,have'nt seen you in a while, i must pop into the shire oak one sunday eve and do a bit of catching up. see ya soon, graham

Comment

You any relation to Darren Rigby? I'm originally from Aldridge but moved to cornwall 12 years ago. I'm same age as yourself but played footie with Darren.

Had something to do with Aldridge tyres a few years back?

Might be barking up the tree but if not say hello to him from Ian Croxton.

Comment

Originally posted by GEEPS View Post
                hi brian ... welcome to talk angling,have'nt seen you in a while, i must pop into the shire oak one sunday eve and do a bit of catching up. see ya soon, graham
                Graham
                are you Graham Palmer ??
                Thought i got a glimpse of you @ fisho qualifier recently ,by the time i had drawn you had gone !!
                Hope you are well !1
                Col
                Colin

Comment

Still giving my hard earned away, pools fodder!!! I fish fisho every year,it's the only big matches left ,bring back huxleys opens . See ya around colin

Comment

hi Ian yep i knew Darren Rigby from school days no we were not related. He was a decent lad havent seen him in ages

Comment

Hi Mr Palmer yea get down the shire oak for a few beers. sunday nights about 9pm we all meet. As 4 big Col as i last saw him he could drink any pub dry before even going to the toilet. Legend!!

Comment

Believe or not Bri
                        I Dont Drink @ all anymore not had 1 since last October .
                        Colin

Comment

about time ya got back over reedswood bri lol

Comment

Reedswood yea i enjoyed the tuesday night matches. Fasinating fishery the further you go out the more confident the fish feed but the deeper it gets!!??!!??!!?? and the harder the fish are to catch????

Love it a great challange that fishery. Come on Noda whats your real name?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Rigby View Post
                              Reedswood yea i enjoyed the tuesday night matches. Fasinating fishery the further you go out the more confident the fish feed but the deeper it gets!!??!!??!!?? and the harder the fish are to catch????

Love it a great challange that fishery. Come on Noda whats your real name?
                              Maureen

Comment

Working...
                              X