Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New here - I have moved to Norfolk, where can I go and catch Seatrout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here - I have moved to Norfolk, where can I go and catch Seatrout?

New here - I have moved to Norfolk, where can I go and catch Seatrout? Which spot on why estaury or river will give a chance of catching a seatrout?

Thanks

Tony

This forum is mainly coarse fishing and heavily biased towards match fishing but there may be someone who can help.
    Welcome to the site anyway though.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

lived there for 7 years and was heavily into sea fishing for about 5 of those.i knew a lot of tackle shop owners in norfolk and suffolk[used to dig lugworm for a living ]and ive never heard of a seatrout from the areas.Sea bass yes,but never a sea trout.My mother used to live in wales on the banks of the river dee and ive seen a sea trout caught from there,but never norfolk.if i was to hazard a guess then id say the best chance would be north norfolk,past cromer towards stiffkey,blakeney way.they are shallower beaches and hotspots for bass,so id concentrate on that area,at least you might catch a nice bass if no sea trout are present.Sorry i couldnt be more helpfull but you are in a mostly cod and whiting area.
      cornerstone.

Comment

many moons ago i watched some fluff chucking going on at at cley next to the sea,north norfolk,dont remember much being caught trout wise,but a few schoolie bass did make an appearence
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
        X