Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!!!

Just a quick introduction...

I'm based in Northern Ireland and a relative novice to coarse fishing but have been truly bitten.

I started this season and have been doing quite well with a few river Roach over 3lb...but still finding my feet...especially regards my set up.

Unfortunately though...I had a lump of my newly aquired gear stolen a few weeks ago (smashed the car window in garage forecourt and opened boot via folding seat)...s took my new Drennan Matchpro, Keepnets and tackle bag, and the insurance wont cover me??? So this has been a bit of a set back but its not going to stop me continuing my coarse fishing!!!

Really stuck on deciding between a chair and a seatbox...at the moment Im just roving and standing but its a bit tiresome unless trotting.

Anyway...I hope everyone doesnt mind me throwing out a few questions???

Thanks.

welcome to the site mate, sorry to hear about the theft of tackle, scumbags want their hands chopping off !!

Comment

Working...
    X