Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

not so new member but Ill introduce myself anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not so new member but Ill introduce myself anyway

Im Lee Williams, from Birmingham, have spent most of my working life in the tackle trade, Worked for Fosters, Fishermans Friend, West Midlands Angling, and Bowlers of Dagenham, so Im sure Ill know a lot of you on here.

Used to fish commercials until 49lb of silvers at Greenhills reminded me what fishing was all about, I just fish canals, and natural venues now.

any old pals on here feel free to say hello.

Hello Lee
    not heard anything of you for
    "OH" Must be all of 10 mins.
    Fancy you being on here LOL
    Colin

Comment

you still living at Moorlands Col ?

Comment

Lee you asked me that last week Mate !!
        or have i been dreaming ??
        Dont go so often lately only 4 or 5 times a week !!
        this is where i ask you what you are doing now ??
        You tell me you have left work to look after your wife who is ill
        Then i ask you do you have a memory problem or early signs of Dementia ??
        Take care mate & keep taking the Tablets !!
        Colin

Comment

as daft as it sounds my memory is playing tricks on me now and then, silly things Id remember Im struggling with, must be old age, and all the ale over the years, and bangs on the head too

Comment

It cant be the Ale Lee !!
            i have had more than my fair share of that over the years
            and you are only a youngster ,so it has to be the bangs on the head !!
            Do i know you ??
            Colin

Comment

where you fishing these days Col, Moorlands ? how often do you go ? Ive left work you know..

Comment

Welcome fella
                [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by snake View Post
                  where you fishing these days Col, Moorlands ? how often do you go ? Ive left work you know..
                  Fishing
                  Moorlands mmmm i think so ,i did go somewhere today ,up a hill
                  I might go tomorrow but aint going up the hill,Thursday & Friday i think i might give that Fishing a try
                  Aint been for ages must be @ least 15mins since i got home .
                  I love catching them Barbel from the lower Severn but i aint been for years!!
                  Do Barbel still look like they used to ??
                  What do they look like??
                  Do you still work @ Trothys ??
                  Did you ever get married ??
                  i had to give up work due to being ill .
                  I might go Barbel Fishing Tomorrow if i can remember where to go !!
                  If i cant i might go to Moorlands aint been there since 4.45pm today lots of Pools there you know & a Cafe
                  Welcome to the site
                  Some good blokes on here !!
                  I think
                  How do you know my name ??
                  I cant remember it myself
                  Who are you any way ??
                  going to sort my Golf clubs out for the morning ,going to watch the Cricket @ the Swimming baths !1
                  ta ta
                  Colin

Comment

take a small triangler pill coll and remember what your therapist said to you.....
                    In darkness we do what we can
                    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Larry ive put them down somewhere & i cant remember where !!
                      What did isay i couldnt find??
                      Oh dear !!
                      think i had better take a couple Of Tablets & have a Lie down !!
                      I think ive been out in the Sun too long
                      Who is that Lee bloke ??
                      Dont think hes the Full Ticket keeps repeating himself !!
                      says things more than once
                      going to look for them Tablets ,maybe the Dogs eaten them !!
                      Have i got a dog ??
                      will have to ask the wife when she comes home from Work
                      Cant play Golf Tomorrow !!
                      I aint got no Clubs & ive got flat tyre on my Bike !!
                      might try that Fishing instead if my wife will tell me how to get there !!
                      Think ill take a couple of Tablets & have a lie down
                      Hope you are well
                      Colin

Comment

hello Lee, Im Medium Col from Trothys who shoplifted at Fosters ...how am I today ?

Comment

Are you lot right in the head!
                          Simon Young
                          Admin
                          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Im ok
                            i think that Lee blokes a bit wierd he thinks hes me
                            but i didnt work @ Trothys
                            Lee is a known Shoplifter @ Fosters he went there that many times they actualy gave him cups of tea
                            some of them even thought he worked there
                            He used to go to Trothys as well but managed to avoid the work bit
                            Only used to work overtime or go in to book holidays
                            Lee did you fix the tyre on your bike ?? it was flat @ the bottom
                            I think i went fishing today but not sure i sat next to an old bloke he was called John Cockayne i used to know someone called that @ he looked identical to this Bloke
                            i would have fished a long way from the bank but i only took a bat & a racket with me
                            i was a long way from the Bank as it was in Stourport !!
                            how did you get on with your flat tyre
                            ive got 1 as well did you get yours from the same place ??
                            Got mine from the bit under the saddle
                            How is my wife today ?? its her Birthday today & shes forgot to get me a card & present ,never mind shes gone to work
                            never fixed my tyre before she went
                            Somebodys Nicked my bike !!
                            I bet it was you as yours has got a flat tyre just like mine is yours flat @ the bottom
                            got to go now ive got to knit a wooly hat & scarf for tomorrow in case it rains !!
                            where am i going tomorrow ?? do you know ??
                            got to go get a plane in morning ,heard its very hot in Florida today
                            cant go ive got to shave 2" off the bottom of the door
                            Who is this Oneabung bloke seems a bit strange if you ask me !!
                            keeps asking daft questions .
                            wonder if hes got a bike ??
                            cant find them tablets that Tea pot was after i bet hes took them all
                            my Dog ran away yesterday aint seen him since i was 12 he lived in the kitchen by the washing machine & Dishwasher
                            he must be 50yrs old he is a bearded Collie ,he was clean shaven when i had him
                            im going for a lie down now as i forgot what i was going to do after i polish my Football boots
                            must look good playing Darts or badmington cant remember which 1
                            im realy confused now !!
                            Are you Lee Williams ??
                            I might know you from years ago !!
                            Colin

Comment

Thats got you stumped lol
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X