Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

'Ello from West Sussex . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Ello from West Sussex . . .

As a kid in north London I'd fish the Lea canal and considered myself lucky to pull gudgeon or bleak out of the murky polluted water . . . I lost heart and gave up.

Now in West Sussex and 48 years later . . . a neighbour suggested I give fishing a try and to be honest, it's turned out to be just what the doctor ordered I've been amazed at the scale of change and staggered at just how helpful sites like this really are.

So now I'm bitten by the Carp bug but with my experience limited to 3 ponds around Midhurst I hope to benefit from a week at FrogHall Fisheries in Lincolnshire this April . . . has anyone been there recently ?

And its hello from West Sussex, welcome Sludge, plenty of carp men on here hopefully you will get lots of advice.
    Member of winning 2015 Midland Team.
    [url]www.mffloatsjustmargin.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Cheers bud . . . anywhere near Midhurst by any chance ?

Comment

Not quite, nearer the coast.
        Member of winning 2015 Midland Team.
        [url]www.mffloatsjustmargin.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Hi and welcome to Talk Angling
          http://againstmenandfish.com/

Comment

Just spotted you're in Yapton . . . I guess you'll be in the Bognor club then . . . if so, how are the still waters fishing after the floods ?

Comment

Hello Redtail - thanks for the welcome... I spent a very happy couple of years in Somerset, at Quantoxhead Tight nlines bud.

Comment

Working...
              X