Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Here we go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again

I have fished since the age of about 6 and at about 40 had to take a break for about 10 years due to work commitments I now find myself with the time to devote to my fishing.
    when I last fished regularly trout pellets and frame feeders were just being developed and a few were making strange secret things called boilies.
    I phoned up a friend only to discover that most of the tackle shops in town were now closed and all the waiting lists to join local clubs were a thing of the past as I entered the new super tackle shop it was as if I was tripping on LSD the colours and smells were incredible aisle upon aisle of bait of every shape size colour and flavour I was completely lost but one thing has not changed the helpfulness of the staff in the shop it was first class no bull just good honest advise thanks where thanks is due to Tackle Direct at Beccles Suffolk.
Working...
X