Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Greetings all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all

Hi I'm Ferg from the seaside. Given that I hate Sea fishing, couple of bad experiences when I was a pup like trying to beachcast with a 6 ft boat rod (i was young and foolish). Its very disheartening to cast in and as the tide recedes see your lead on the beach.

I like coarse fishing, both pleasure and match, and don't mind travelling to get some good sport.

Favourite places this year are in no real order Highfield Fishery in Hambleton (quite local), Browning Cudmore in Staffordsire, I've been going there since it opened, its a great confidence booster if you've had a bad match as it almost always guarantees a few fish. Viaduct Fishery in Somerton Somerset, again always good fishing, had my first double carp on the pole there this year and Ireland, go every year had a couple of good days on Lough Muckno this year.

Pet angling hates are litter, mobile phones (I don't want to hear your marital problems whilst I'm fishing) and people who dump their kids for a days fishing under-prepared (I don't mind helping kids if they have a problem but I draw the line at being a free babysitting service).

Hope thats enough info. Oh as you can see I fish a lot and get around a lot so obviously I'm not married.

Welcome to the site ferg

Comment

Ferg welcome on board! Hope to see you on the site asking some questions so our community can grow!

Tight lines.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
      X