Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Win £50 of Tubertini Hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win £50 of Tubertini Hooks

Hi Guys and Girls -

Got a competition for all of you to enter ... The competition is to celebrate the launch of the NEW Tubertini 801 hooks, similar to the ever poular 808 pattern these beauties are a slightly lighter pattern in silver, barbless and in our opinion the ultimate in pellet hooks.

To enter the competition all you have to do is post a reply to the competition thread below.

Prize is £50 worth of your choice of Tubertini Hooks, competition will end 30th November and a winner will be drawn then.

Good luck all!

Regards,

Mark Theedom
    Welcome to Tubertini.co.uk - your source for tubertini tackle in the UK
    The UK Distributor for Tubertini Tackle

cant find out much about the 801s..wheres the info
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

response

Looks like a nice hook. Would like to try a few - when will they be in the shops?
      fishermanfred69

"only dead fish go with the flow"

Comment

Good luck with the distribution deal, hopefully will see a bit more of Tubertini gear down south .

Comment

The accessories link is dead!

Comment

Hmmm! I could use some more hooks. Does anyone manage to get snagged up as much as I do?

Janet

Comment

Give me some hooks,ive spent all the winnings from the T/A challange match already.
              Pops A C
              :D

Comment

If the 801's are as half as good as the 808's then they'll do for me!! bring on the freebies

Comment

never used tubertini hooks in my life (but im sure if i won them but i doubt that i will as i never win anything in my life) i wouldnt mind trying them tho! 50 quids worth that my last me 2 matches that . the amount of times i get stuck on that bloody great big island facing me! lol

Comment

I've never won anything!! BUT there's always a first time!!
                    John - Kingfisher
                    Talk Angling Senior Member
                    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

808's are brilliant hooks if the new 801's are as good they are worth having. When will they be freely available and in what sizes?

Comment

Hi i agree with thefly 808's were and still are a brill hook i will give these new hooks a try.

Comment

I might pop down to see them at Enniskillen, i'm going over a week today for 6 days
                          [B][COLOR="Red"]Be happy, go fishing[/COLOR][/B] :)

Comment

ive used the tubertini hooks in Ireland and found them great for roach,skimmers and bream if the new ones are as good for carp over here then they should sell very well. only time will tell.
                            TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

give me a few to try

Comment

Working...
                              X