Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

good evening all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good evening all

Hello everyone, My names Jeff and I have just joined the site tonight, a little about myself, retired and only fish for pleasure now, got the wife hooked on fishing and she is getting better by the day, even bought herself an 11 metre pole and she is quite good with it, always looking for new pools to fish at reasonable prices.
    Jeff.
    The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Welcome to the site jeff, hope you and the wife enjoy it

Comment

welcome to the site
      [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Welcome on board Jeff, if you want some advice then dont be shy to start a new thread and some of the top anglers will give you some tips and tricks to help you catch more fish!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

welcome jeff and tight lines
          Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain' !!

Comment

Welcome Jeff
            Where abouts are you from and where do you fish?
            Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

late replying

Thanks everyone.
              We fish a lot at Droitwich plus the canals around Oldbury area, Thursday was a bit slow after the first frost but well worth going, the other pools in our area are a bit expencive for the two of us to fish more than once a week, still we love fishing.
              Any tips on pools etc will always be welcome.
              Jeff.

Comment

Just let us know where you're going jeff and I'm sure someone on here will have a bit of info

Comment

pools

Hi Everyone.
                  Me and the missus are retired so what I would like to know is if anyone know's of any pools that are reasonable priced so we can fish more often, I know that the usual price is around the £6 each mark, or any pools that you can join.
                  Jeff.

Comment

Give Ridgeacre a PM he will know a good few round your area I bet.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian.
                      Jeff.

Comment

Welcome to the site mate, dont live far from you West Brom, (Hateley Heath).If you like cut fishing Woodhouse rents a good stretch from Great Bridge up to Bull lane Moxley, they have some real good weights of it in the Tipton /Wednesbury area.

Comment

Thanks Ridgeacre I'll certaily look into the cut you mentioned.
                          Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                          X