Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

“Are you a competitive dad? Are you proud of your child’s achievements but eager to push them forward to be even better? We are looking for dads who encourage their child in their chosen hobby or dream.

Be it football, fishing, drama, singing, Olympic training, chess- you are determined your child is going to come out on top and that you will help them succeed.

We want to speak to Dads who are keen for their children to be the greatest. And you know that with your help they can be!
    If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you and discuss a new programme Sky Vision are hoping to develop.

If you are interested and would like to find out more then please contact [email protected] for further info.”

Thank you for your help!

No to all of the above.

I would rather my kids developed their own sense of being and aspire to "Their" own goals with the best help i can offer on the way.

Pushy parents are a nightmare for a childs development and are psychologically scarred by their own failures. Which; they are trying to compensate for in their children.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Same as Spadge, want the best for them but do not want them to do a sport or career because I want them to. Only thing I have ever insisted on is that they learn to swim, not for competitions but just to be able to get out of the water if they go in. Took my three boys fishing and not one has got the bug, they have all caught bits on the whip, ledgered etc but are not that keen. Just hope they get into later in life.

Comment

Working...
      X