Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

not a clue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a clue

i like fishing but havent got a clue how to drive a computer,i hope this message reaches someone who can explain without all the technical talk how to use this site

computer genius.NOT!!!!!!!!!

welcome tenbellies,best advice i can give to u is.have u got kids,these are very useful on these techno things they will soon put u straight.if u aint then just struggle on like me.mine are to old now 17 @ 20.[cant understand their grunts].hope u cope ok!by the way site is gr8,very useful. regards jeffreyf

Comment

Its simple Tenbellies you have cracked the first bit by creating a thread, after that it becomes easy, you can reply to a post by using either quick reply at the bottom of the page, or by using the reply button this gives you the use of the smilies on the right of where you are typing you can of course change font sizes colours etc, you can even add a photo or graphic using the insert image tool this is it there is a test area for you to play around in have a go in there if you run into any problems put a post up or PM me or any other Moderator and we will see if we can help,
      Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

thankyou jeff but my boy tends to destroy the the basic function of my pc every time he goes on there.

Comment

Confiscate his MP3!!
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
          X