Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello from wales advise please on hook size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from wales advise please on hook size

hi all im iawnski ////im middle aged good looking male ??? what more can i say.im after some advise please what size hooks do i need to fish for roach and skimmers. i would like to fish with hemp what size hooks do you recomend for hemp..diolch

whats good looking got to do with it??? 18 /16 make a hole in your hemp with a needle then put point of hook threw ..easy that way ohh and any make up tips to stay good looking send to me ...i need them
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Welcome to the site iawnski... would like to find a venue where I could catch on the seed at this time of year! Might be getting a little cold for that at this time of year.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

You can catch on hemp all year on quite a lot of venues I know. May not be until the last hour but they will certainly have it.
        [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

thanks to all replys

thanks for all the replys

Comment

How much hemp do you have to put in, to get them to feed in this (last hour)
            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
            If you havnt got a good partner.
            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Do you have to feed for four hours,and have a look now and again, or just start to feed your hemp line in last hour
              Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
              If you havnt got a good partner.
              Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Feed a cup at the start and then feed it little and often throughout the session and have a look every now and then. When they do start taking it then the fish are often a larger stamp than those on other baits. You could start catching wiothin an hour, in which case you'll be on for a good day.
                [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

Also try fishing a squatt or pinkie over the top as the hemp oil will attract fish even if they are not actually feeding on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X