Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

National Programmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Programmes

Hi

Does any one have the following national programmes for sale:

13th October 1990 Divison 5 Trent
    16th August 1997 Division 1 New Junction Canal
    25th September 1999 Division 1 Huntspill/ KSD

Reasonable price paid for any of these in reasonable condition

Regards

Kevin Lawlor

Hello Kev

The one on the New Junction in 1997, was it on the stainy as well?

Was it the one Barnsley paralysed?

Comment

Hi

Afraid so - I think Barnsley won a few other competitions during my time as well! - I think we (Maver Avon Bait) were 38th. I did manage 2nd on the coach with 68 points but lost my programme.
      Just for the record only Essex beat us in the AT Final at Roundhay Park (Barnsley were 3rd)
      Have you got any of the programmes?

Regards

Comment

We (Tipton ) were 7th or 12th on the day, i will have a look for the programme, I'm sure i've got it somewhere...

Comment

I haven't found it yet Kev but i've found the report in Angling times.

You were on H52 and weighed in 1.11 Kg for 67 points.

I was on D76 and weighed in 1.73 Kg for 76 points, only Mick Vials (Barnsley DAA) beat me on my coach, its a day i'll never forget.

We stopped up there overnight and got a little bit drunk, i threw up on the car park of the hotel before leaving for the draw. I also forgot to take a drink on the day, if you can remember it was a bit warm.

Comment

Hi again

Thanks for the info.

And yes it was hot - veryIt would be good if you can find the programme

Regards

Kevin Lawlor

Comment

Found it....i knew it was here somewhere.

funny how you had a Lee Woodhouse in your team and so did we....lol.

Comment

Working...
              X