Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. This looks like a really exciting website. I am a keen carp fisherman, but the site that I normally use is like the Gestapo, banning people on a whim just for being honest. Also they are letting personal issues and extra-marital situations interfere with their otherwise good website.

Sounds like an interesting site

Oh yea, VELCOME TO OUR SITE and VE VILL ASK THE QUESTIONS

Last edited by polepot; 6 December 2006, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Steve welcome on board whilst every site needs to be moderated we would like to think that it only happens out of neccesity on TA. Personal attacks are wrong on any site and should be resolved by good moderation, which is what we have on TA.
      Enough of that enjoy the site post a few questions and answer a few as well, the site is only as good as its members.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Sounds like you might have issues yourself hammersteve. Welcome to the site looks like you will be welcome here.

Comment

Ive just started Carp Fishing after a few years of fishing for tiddlers so would welcome some input from you Steve as what is the best rig and bait to bag myself a big one. What gear do i need as essential as i have a few basic bits but really need to know more?

Thank you.

Terminator

Comment

So what made you go over to the other side mr terminator

Comment

Just fancied a change really and another challenge of catching some bigger fish and a few mates had started and were raving about it so i thought i would join them.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                names Jeff and just getting back into it after several years (decades) away due to my son showing an interest.
                Am in Newcastle under lyme near Stoke and in a bit of a no mans land between the midlands and the north west.
                Anyone local to me I could perhaps tag along with for matches or pleasure fishing?
                you don't stop playing because you're too old
                you're too old because you stopped playing

Comment

Working...
                X