Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Some faces from Ireland - EXPOSED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some faces from Ireland - EXPOSED!

Here you go guys, some of the cream of match fishing in Ireland EXPOSED at the presentation of the Waterways Ireland Classic fishing festival. This is purely to name and shame, there were many more in dresses but cannot print their photos for fear of legs and breaking coming to mind!

TABOYS1.jpg

TABOYS2.jpg

TABOYS3.jpg

TABOYS4.jpg

Left to right are : Dominic Allen, Richard Smith, Michael Smith, Rory Smith and Thom Hunt.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I wondered what my mum got up to when she went to Ireland...now I know!

Comment

Can ya, see me Growler!
      [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
      Speci Carper

Comment

How do you spell that noise you make when you shiver from head to toe with pure FEAR
        [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

How dare this 'Oneabung' post such smutty stuff on a such a wonderful section.

Who the devil does he think he is ????

Comment

They all look pretty fit to me......mind you lots of mates tell me i......shouldve gone to specsavers.
            Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Peter, I can pass on their contact details should you wish to chat with any that take your fancy!
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
                Peter, I can pass on their contact details should you wish to chat with any that take your fancy!
                Yes please Simon,but i know your a media mogul so i hope its not a 0982 number because last time it cost me a fortune and none of them ever turned up for a weekend of fishing.
                Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

i couldnt afford the Guiness to make them look beautifull !!! (i've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but i've woke up wth a few!)

Comment

Working...
                  X